Integra Media Digital S.L. is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
We will treat your data confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
- To respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the responsible party. (For the legitimate interest of the responsible party, art. 6.1.f GDPR).
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be carried out by the responsible party and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data (by consent of the data subject 6.1.a GDPR).
- To carry out statistical analyses and market research (for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR).
User data will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or to comply with legal requirements dictating their safekeeping and when no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the data controller has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force. The rights of the user are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
The contact details for exercising your rights are as follows:
Integra Media Digital S.L., C/ Azorín, 140-Bajo. CP 24010 Trobajo del Camino (León), Spain.
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the responsible party are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the controller is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The controller guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the responsible through Integra Media Digital S.L., C/ Azorín, 140-Bajo. CP 24010 Trobajo del Camino (León), Spain. E-mail: [email protected]. Contact details of the data protection officer: [email protected].