imCMS Connect is an application for marketplaces that allows you to integrate and manage orders and sales catalogues in the backoffice of your online shop, provided that it is based on the imCMS ecommerce platform. The marketplaces integrated in the latest version are:
- Mercado Libre
Once connected and set up, this simple application allows you to synchronise the following tasks (certain functions may not be available in some of the marketplaces mentioned, please contact us for further information):
- Catalogue synchronisation. You will be able to keep your catalogue updated in the marketplaces, managing it in a unified way from the back office of your website. You will also be able to carry out a complete mapping of the fields in a personalised way according to the marketplace in order to be able to upload the information about your products as you need it.
- Stock synchronisation. With this functionality you will not need to store stock for the marketplaces, we will keep it synchronised so that you do not oversell or accumulate products that you are not offering.
- Price synchronisation. The application allows you to automate price increases and decreases in the marketplace, and you can also establish specific rules for each of them.
- Synchronisation of orders. You will have all the orders you receive in the marketplaces together with your website orders in the imCMS back office. All the information (shipping, invoicing and relevant cost analysis) will be easily available to you. In addition, when the orders are sent, we will send the tracking to the marketplace so that it also appears there as sent.
- Invoicing. You will be able to configure the imCMS to register the orders from the marketplace. These invoices will be sent to the same channel (Amazon, AliExpress, etc.) and you will be able to provide them to your customers.
If you still have any doubts about how imCMS Connect works or if you would like to have more information on how to integrate it into your shop, don’t hesitate to contact us.